Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wobbling Thoughts

As I continue in S.I. the more my brain is all over the place on things I can inquire about.  My inquiry revolved around revision to reading comprehension to using relevant text to captivate readers interest. I am getting ready to start Writing Without Teachers by Peter Elbow and I have Writing Workshops by Ralph Fletcher to finish.  I am reading Before I Fall just for entertainment.


Still balancing time as being a mom, teaching, to now being a Senior Mary Kay Consultant, and now to making plans to pursue my PhD. I am excited and motivated for all the changes and different paths I am going to take. As I continue to read to perfect my pedagogy, I'm learning about wobble and how my mind is all over the place.  I look at myself as a doctor who is trying different methods to perfect her skills; also to get my students thinking outside the four walls of school.--real life.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I know that balancing act, but it's an exciting one. I'm thrilled to hear that you are thinking of pursuing your PhD. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete