Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting caught up!

 These days of SI have been really going by fast and trying to get it all; i'm was falling behind.  Readings, reading, reading- many of my readings either I read half, read the beginning, or didn't start at all.  I keep saying yes this evening, but then time is up.  Tonight, but I'm then I'm too sleepy. Well, I can finish it in the morning, but I want to sleep in.  Even after SI, I will commit to reading the things that I missed.  Some things I may have to read over and over again for the idea or skills to use.  Time is not on our side-I find myself writing a to do list. If I completed 75% of my task for the day, then that is great.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely hear you on the falling behind. It's beginning to remind me of college :) I'm trying to focus in on those things which will be most useful to me and not worry too much about the rest. It's also great to know that we can continue working and sharing even after the SI is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is waaaayyyyy much more to read here in the time we have. No worries. I think knowing what there is and where to put your hands on it is just right!

    ReplyDelete